Tuesday 15 March 2016

Eucalyptus Multi Purpose Spray

I am currently obsessed with Eucalyptus oil for cleaning! I use it to clean/deoderise the toilets, I add a capful with my clothes in the washing machine, cleaning the boys bath, and I looove using it with hot water to mop the floors! I love the smell and everything feels squeaky clean! So I thought I'd make up a multi purpose spray for the kitchen, bathroom and to clean up after two messy toddlers!!


Eucalyptus Multi Purpose Spray

I bought the spray bottle for $2 at the Reject Shop and have seen them at dollar shops, and Coles/Woolworths etc. Ends up so much cheaper than buying a multi purpose spray, and I don't freak out about inhaling it like I do with all the chemical based sprays! In fact, it's fantastic for the sinuses!!! ;)


EUCALYPTUS MULTI PURPOSE SPRAY

Ingredients:

250 grams water
140 grams white vinegar
5 grams dish washing concentrate
5 grams Eucalyptus oil

Method:

1. Add the above ingredients to the bowl. 
2. Mix 1 minute/80 degrees/Speed 1.
3. Pour into a spray bottle. 

Note: Shake bottle before use.


Add all ingredients to bowl


Mix 1 minute/80 degrees/Speed 1


Decant into a spray bottle and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment