Wednesday 25 November 2015

'Subway' Cookies

I had a Subway cookie for the first time in aaages last week and it was so more-ish, I decided to make them at home! 
 
 
'Subway' Cookies
 
This is the recipe I used - Subway Cookie Recipe (Thermomix Method):
 
 
If you don't have a Thermomix, I have found this Subway Cookie Recipe (Non Thermomix Method):
 
 
 
 Weigh out 350 grams mixed chocolate/nuts (Next time I'll use a mix of M & M's, Choc Chips and Macadamias, however I used whatever I could find in the pantry, including leftover Easter Eggs...about time considering it's nearly Christmas!)
 
 
 Add 170 grams chopped butter
 
 
 Melt - 4 minutes/60 degrees/Speed 2
 
 
 Add 180 grams brown sugar and 110 grams white sugar
 
 
 Mix 2 minutes/Speed 4
 
 
 Add 2 eggs and 1 tsp vanilla paste/extract
 
 
 Mix 30 seconds/Speed 4
 
 
 Add 400 grams self raising flour
 
 
 Mix 1 minute/Speed 3
 
 
 Add reserved chocolate/nuts (chopped up)
 
 
 Mix together with a spatula/wooden spoon (I transferred to another bowl as the Thermomix blades got in the way)
 
 
 
Bake for about 12 - 15 minutes in a 180 degree preheated oven
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wait to cool a few minutes then transfer to cooling rack
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment