Wednesday 30 September 2015

Lazy Caramel Slice

I'm usually not much of a slice maker. My husband loves a good caramel slice and I have made it in the past, but I feel like it's too much effort making the 3 different components - base, caramel, and chocolate top - yeh I know, I put 'effort' into a lot of other things, but to make things preeettyy, but slices just aren't that pretty!
 
This recipe has changed me, it is pretty much all the 3 caramel slice layers in 1 lot, tastes exactly the same but is actually more delicate and 'melt in your mouth', and I actually really love the rustic look about it!
 
 
Lazy Caramel Slice
 
I actually made this for my husband to take to work, but decided to keep it at home ;)
 
TRTLMT Lazy Caramel Slice Recipe:
 
 
This recipe is literally:
 
 
Make the slice base (you could just do this in a food processor if you don't have a Thermomix)
 
 
Press into square baking pan
 
 
Sprinkle chocolate chips 
 
 
Roughly pour sweetened condensed milk
 
 
Bake for 15 - 20 minutes
 
 
and the result is DELICIOUS!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment